Are you ready to start your own dental practice? If you answered yes—or are thinking about answering yes—here are some topics that will help accelerate your path to dental practice ownership.
Know how to:
- Hire the right team and keep them motivated.
- Attract new patients and keep them coming back.
- Negotiate a lease.
- Know when and which corporate entity to choose.
- Maximize profitability through cash flow and taxation strategies.
- Prepare yourself for loan approval.
September 20-21 in Newberg, Oregon, Dental Business Academy 2018, presents “Accelerate Your Path to Practice Ownership,” a 7 unit dental CE course designed specifically to answer these questions, and help early career dentists move toward practice ownership. Presenters such as IgniteDDS’s Dr. David Rice, a well-known speaker with a large following of dental students and early career dentists will be there, along with informative speakers and topics including:
- Practice Management – Fortune Management
- Dental Practice Finance: Proactive Steps to a Successful Practice – Dental Wealth Advisors
- Real Estate Location and Negotiation for Success – Carr Healthcare Realty
- Avoiding Legal Minefields when Building a New Office – Ali Oromchian, Esq.
- Practicing Healthy – A-dec
- Financing your Dream – Bank of America
Registration is $299, which includes meals and one night hotel accommodations for two. Interested? Get info and register for the event at www.A-dec.com/CE.
With these skills in your back pocket, you should feel confident to move forward with your dream.
“With the quality and confidence of values from the traditional core of A-dec and the guidance and expertise from the Dental Business Academy, I have been able to see my dream practice transform from concept to reality.” ~ Dr. Chris Auyong, Smile Moderne (2017 A-dec dental CE attendee).